“Julian, from Dryer Duct Cleaning services came out and cleared out our dryer vent, It was so clogged it actually leaked water from behind the dryer. I was so happy when he got done.The dryer worked perfectly and it cut the drying time by half. He was on time, cleaned up after himself and very knowledgable. They also came in $50.00 cheaper than anyone else. Appreciate the great Service Julian. Service done on 01/11/19. If there were more than five stars it would have been at the top. Thanks so Much.”
We have a small older home that has 5 same floor registers. We recently put in a new furnace and they suggested we get the ducts blown out. One seems to be particularly blocked. I also own the house next door where we put in the identical furnace. I might want to do that house as well, depending on the price of the first house. Thank you very much.
I was lucky enough to have my AC lines clog up on a Sunday night. I called Waychoff's after hours emergency service and Erin got back to me within 5 minutes of my initial call. She was very friendly and explained different service options for my situation. Eric was my technician and was at my house within the hour. He was very knowledgeable, explained everything he was doing in detail, gave me tips and advice to help prolong the life of my unit and even let my dog crawl all over him and "help". He had me back up and running less than an hour after he arrived. If you want a company who knows what they are doing and has fast, affordable and friendly service, I would highly recommend Waychoff's!
Chances exist that lint that has in fact been restricting the exhaust vent over a prolonged time period can cause overheating which in turn can cause a fire. The establish of lint that occurs over a prolonged amount of time is not merely a fire threat, it is also a clothing dryer problem that gradually steals the energy efficiency of the clothes dryer and gradually cost you significantly more money.
Over time, your dryer vent fills with lint that sneaks by your dryer vent filter. Fires can occur when lint builds up in the clothes dryer or the duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive heat buildup, and result in a fire in some dryers. ISOLATED INCIDENT? Not at all. In 1997 The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that over 15,000 fires occur each year causing an estimated 194 Million Dollars of property loss and 130 deaths.
I have used Waychoff a couple of times, they have always been prompt and very pleasant to deal with. However, my latest experience is the reason for this review. My a/c went out on Monday and, as usual, I called Waychoff. Wendall came to look at it and fix it. He told me the fan motor needed to be replaced, but I decided to wait. He was truly a joy to have in my house to fix my a/c. Well, on Tuesday, it went out again. As Wendall was off on Tuesday, I decided to wait until today for the unit to be repaired. Once again, he was a joy to have around - he is extremely personable, quick and efficient. Even the dogs loved him! Wendall is an asset to Waychoff!
"We were pleasantly surprised with the professionalism of the specialists. The unit was delivered and installed as quoted. The unit is performing as advertised. The install team were neat, clean and did a clean install. They went over all aspects of the sales / install and answered all our questions. We can safely recommend Waychoff's to our friends and business associates. We look forward to many years of continued comfort and service from our Trane and from Waychoff's."
These are companies who are more interested in getting your money, through misleading advertisements or “bait and switch” mailers than actually doing the work properly and improving your indoor air. The very worse thing you can do is to hire a company that may actually create more of an indoor air problem for you and your family due to improper cleaning or use of inferior air duct cleaning vacuums with no more vacuum power than a large Wet/Dry vacuum with a rotating brush attached at the end of the hose, or use a “carpet cleaner” who is not properly licensed or certified to clean air systems. Be especially suspicious of companies advertising low one price duct cleaning service, it’s like providing a one price to paint the exterior of your home whether it be 1 story or several stories high.
"This a very professional company that came the next day after being contacted late in the day prior. The two guys that came to the door that did the work were well dressed and very courteous. They cleaned my diver vent and it works perfectly. I have their literature and will be calling them when I m ready for duct cleaning. Nice equipment too! Thanks for the good work. Nice not to have scroungy guys showing up at the door. "