I was lucky enough to have my AC lines clog up on a Sunday night. I called Waychoff's after hours emergency service and Erin got back to me within 5 minutes of my initial call. She was very friendly and explained different service options for my situation. Eric was my technician and was at my house within the hour. He was very knowledgeable, explained everything he was doing in detail, gave me tips and advice to help prolong the life of my unit and even let my dog crawl all over him and "help". He had me back up and running less than an hour after he arrived. If you want a company who knows what they are doing and has fast, affordable and friendly service, I would highly recommend Waychoff's!
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
"Amazing detail and care put into the work of inspecting my soon to be home. I now know exactly hat to expect with no surprises and I have a running head start at repairing all the little things I need. I'm now 100% confident moving forward knowing that New Home Inspections completed this service for me. The experience working with these professionals was AMAZING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! "