I could not be happier with the service I received from Jason Hester. He was a consummate professional and thoroughly explained the issues I had with my AC unit. I never felt I was being sold on any service. I have used other AC companies in the past, but will now call Waychoff's AC for all my future needs. If you are looking for an AC company, look no further and you will be more than pleased with the service you receive.
When having your air ducts cleaned, it’s a good idea to have them sealed too. This sealing technology closes any air leaks that may have occurred over years of work and can save you potentially hundreds of dollars and lots of energy. It’s a great way to end home pollutant circulation once and for all. Ask a Air Engineers Service Experts professional to check for leaks when they clean your air ducts and explain if you could benefit from having your ducts sealed. Live in comfort and never worry about polluted air again. It should be known that Air Engineers Service Experts does not handle asbestos in our duct cleaning routines. The thing about air ducts is that “if they look dirty, they probably are.” Call the professionals from Air Engineers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 904-450-5672 to set up a cleaning appointment, complete with a full inspection for leaks and a guaranteed deep clean of your entire heating and cooling ventilation system.
I was lucky enough to have my AC lines clog up on a Sunday night. I called Waychoff's after hours emergency service and Erin got back to me within 5 minutes of my initial call. She was very friendly and explained different service options for my situation. Eric was my technician and was at my house within the hour. He was very knowledgeable, explained everything he was doing in detail, gave me tips and advice to help prolong the life of my unit and even let my dog crawl all over him and "help". He had me back up and running less than an hour after he arrived. If you want a company who knows what they are doing and has fast, affordable and friendly service, I would highly recommend Waychoff's!
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
"So My A.C. suddenly went belly up and I needed a total brand new unit inside and out. So a little background on myself. I'm an engineer, so I know a little bit about A.C. and how they work. I'm by no means an expert, but it does allow me to detect if the A.C. guy knows his stuff, especially if they don't know what I do. 😉 And I'm happy to say, these guys do. One of the things that helped me chose them is that they brought up the importance of controlling humidity. None of the other contractors I spoke to, mentioned that. I also appreciate the fact that he didn't try to "up sell" me and get me to buy things I didn't need. He was on time, honest and forth coming about what I needed and what I didn't. When the workers came, they were on time, very professional and very CLEAN. After they left, I couldn't tell they had been there. Highly recommended this service."