"We were very satisfied with all phases of the purchase and installation of our two new systems. The price was competitive and we appreciated the fact that Waychoff's did not attempt to markup Bryant's extended warranty as our previous company had done. We were also impressed that Waychoff's quote included modifications of the previous installation that might have added to the problems we had with our previous system. The installation was done on schedule as promised and the technicians were all excellent at their work and respectful of our property."
A round, flexible exhaust tube at the back of your dryer connects to the wall and sends hot, moist air outdoors. As your heated clothes tumble in the hot air, lint (tiny bits of the cotton or other fibers that make up your clothing) come off the fabric. Most of these fibers end up in the lint trap as the exhaust air passes through it. You can usually access the lint trap inside the dryer door or on top of the dryer.
The indoor air quality in your house might be among the most vital health products for your household. Whether your indoor air is clean or unclean, will figure out how the indoor air quality in your house affects your household as it associates with allergies, lung health, heart health, and even hazardous responses from particular contaminants, such as mold, that might be coming straight from your house heating and air system. Clean air can ensure healthy living and might likewise decrease reactionary signs due to bad indoor air quality. These signs would consist of; a relentless cough, runny nose, rests shortage, headaches or tiredness, when in the house. Great indoor air can enhance your and your household’s basic health considerably, particularly those members of the family that might experience allergies or lung responses, or has actually experienced heart issues.
Use a company that will provide a fair quote, based on the service that they will provide. Be weary of companies that advertise one price for a whole house. Think about it, would a painter paint any size house for one low price? Neither can an air duct cleaner PROPERLY clean the WHOLE house, no matter how many systems or air vents are in the home for one low price.
A. Top 10 ways you know its time to clean your air ducts: 10. Black soot shoots in your face when the blower starts. 9. Mom comes to dinner and dies breathing the air in your house. 8. The canary no longer tweets, it says "u-k-k-k-k" "u-k-k-k-k" 7. The formerly white shower curtain is charcoal grey. 6. Teenagers can masturbate without lotion, using soot instead. 5. Your furnace overheats and a sign lights up saying "I'm dying for lack of air." 4. All the food you cook is blackened. 3. White people become soul brothers in your home. 2. The only color you can paint walls with is black. and the number one way you know its time to clean air ducts is... 1. There's no need for grecian formula in your hair grandpa!
This company is the best cleaning service we've found in Jacksonville. Simple things that most other companies would take for granted this service gets right. On time arrival, uniformed, visible business vehicles, and very friendly. As far as the quality of service is concerned, they are by far the best cleaning service we've hired since we moved to Jacksonville. We were very satisfied with the service and their professionalism. We will use them again. Thank you so much for cleaning my home to my standard.
With your air system and ventilation ducts in a consistent cleaned state, you and those in your household can be in much healthier or at least lessen the signs experienced when the indoor air system was filthy and polluted. In addition to enhancing health associated signs, great indoor air quality in the house can cause much better breathing for much deeper and undisturbed sleep. According to some physicians, enhanced undisturbed sleep can result in a much healthier life in general. While in many cases bad indoor air quality can be connected to asthma.
Chances exist that lint that has in fact been restricting the exhaust vent over a prolonged time period can cause overheating which in turn can cause a fire. The establish of lint that occurs over a prolonged amount of time is not merely a fire threat, it is also a clothing dryer problem that gradually steals the energy efficiency of the clothes dryer and gradually cost you significantly more money.
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
Once we have cleaned your entire air duct system, our job is not finished. All of your vent covers are washed, and before they are replaced we sanitize your system with EnviroCON antimicrobial fogger. This EPA registered disinfectant is commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, and works to eliminate mildew and mold in your air ducts. And, lastly, everything in your home is left exactly as we found it, with no mess left behind!