The most important reason to keep air ducts clean is your health! Particularly if you have allergies, sensitivities, or respiratory issues, it’s important to keep the air quality high--not to mention potentially dangerous molds from building up. It’s also important for the health of your HVAC system. Keeping it clean and well maintained will improve performance and the life expectancy of the HVAC unit.
With your air system and ventilation ducts in a consistent cleaned state, you and those in your household can be in much healthier or at least lessen the signs experienced when the indoor air system was filthy and polluted. In addition to enhancing health associated signs, great indoor air quality in the house can cause much better breathing for much deeper and undisturbed sleep. According to some physicians, enhanced undisturbed sleep can result in a much healthier life in general. While in many cases bad indoor air quality can be connected to asthma.
Business Description: First Coast Home Pros is a family business offering a variety of specialized home cleaning and maintenance services. We have several teams of specialists who focus on using their expertise to provide specific services to our customers with the highest standard of professional care. Our employees all undergo vigorous training, drug screening, and background checks prior to hire. We never use subcontractors and we never charge a travel fee or fuel surcharge within our service area. We also offer The 100% Guarantee, which states that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right or give you your money back. Please ask about our Angie's List discount!
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
Our team begins every air duct cleaning service in Jacksonville and Greater Orlando with a detailed examination of your entire HVAC system from top to bottom to gauge what condition your system is in and to ensure that no problems are missed. We even perform services for healthcare facilities and follow all local codes as well as all of the health and safety guidelines set forth by NADCA and the EPA.
"So My A.C. suddenly went belly up and I needed a total brand new unit inside and out. So a little background on myself. I'm an engineer, so I know a little bit about A.C. and how they work. I'm by no means an expert, but it does allow me to detect if the A.C. guy knows his stuff, especially if they don't know what I do. 😉 And I'm happy to say, these guys do. One of the things that helped me chose them is that they brought up the importance of controlling humidity. None of the other contractors I spoke to, mentioned that. I also appreciate the fact that he didn't try to "up sell" me and get me to buy things I didn't need. He was on time, honest and forth coming about what I needed and what I didn't. When the workers came, they were on time, very professional and very CLEAN. After they left, I couldn't tell they had been there. Highly recommended this service."
×